Monday, January 17, 2011

A little welcome!

HELLO EVERYONE!
We are very excited about our new blog! WOOT!
I guess we will start with a little introduction to ourselves-the designers of this magnificent blog!
My name is Tamsyn. I obviously love fashion design and that is how I occupy my time when I am bored. I've always liked clothes and mixing and matching things and then I discovered this cool kit thing for fashion design and I have been designing ever since! I hope to get better at sewing so that maybe one day I can make my own clothes and if I'm lucky start a fashion line. I also enjoy reading, writing, dance, movies, games and spending time with friends and family.
They call me Markee. I got interested in fashion design when my cousin Tamsyn showed me her awesome fashion designing kit, but as she kept designing I went down a different path for a while and became a hip-hop dancer first. In my tenth grade year another friend reignited my passion for fashion (haha)! Now I'm Tamsyn's "assistant" designer and I love every bit of it!
Hopefully you will enjoy this blog. Feel free to comment if you have any suggestions or requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment