Friday, May 6, 2011

Penguins and Peacocks


Hello everybody :) It's been a while since I have posted.. school, important tests and whatnot in the way... but here I am! Here are two of my recent designs that kind of just materialized without any planning. I think that is how brillliant ideas are formed.. not that I'm brilliant or anything....
anyways.... so the design on the left is made of a purplish cardigan with blue ruffles on all the edges, a pink lacy undershirt, a white/silver wrinkled tanktop with a braid and pocket, green shorts, pink socks, and silver sandals, and most importantly, a PENGUIN necklace! I mean, everyone has the elephants and the owls, but I think it would be exceedingly nifty if someone made a penguin necklace. for me. :) if anyone has any knowledge of any penguin necklaces in existence, please tell me, because I wuold really enjoy one. Thank you.
The design on the right is a dress with a pleated gold/teal top, and golden pockets and a peacock feather design down the middle, which is also pretty nifty. and then blue/aqua toms, oh and a gold/green choker. I think I was really feeling the P-animal inspiration today, don't you think? Well, that's all for now, so goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment