Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

well, in case you don't own a calendar, today is Halloween. And guess who I dressed up as?
I'll give you a hint... it's someone I dressed up as like... 3 months ago... for the midnight release of this one movie...
luna lovegood. oh yes.

                                                         (my sister is hermione.)
                                                    wand, quibbler and spectraspecs(?) :)

                 I got this ravenclaw shirt at the wizarding world of harry potter. it's pretty sweet.
                                           this awesome necklace was only 3 dollars. woot.
                                   I wore these earrings my parents gave to me. from hawaii.
costume details:
earrings: gift from parents
necklace: maurices
cardigan: thrifted
bead bracelet: gift from friend
ravenclaw shirt: harry potter world
belt: no idea, it's been around forever.
skirt: urban wear
tights: old navy
socks: they aren't really socks. they are "arm sleeves". got from my school.
converse: famous footwear.
props:
quibbler: markee gave it to me
spectraspecs: made by me.
wand: harry potter world.

so that's it. i'm awesome. ha.

2 comments:

  1. Awe! You still have the Quibbler I made for you, and you used it! I'm touched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I still have it! haha :)

    ReplyDelete