Monday, December 5, 2011

tamsyn: outfit number five

here it is. number 5.
25 more to go... yaya.
and you know what? for fun I'm going to caption all of these pictures. because none of you gave me suggestions to make these posts exciting. thanks. now I have to come up with my own ideas. which are going to be lame. but anyways...
here it goes
                                           
"I'm hiding a dagger in my pocket which I will stab you with after I mesmerize you with my cheesy smile."

"oh no, it's the papparazi! oh wait, it's my best friend." (hence the conflicted emotion on my face)

"I'm cool. so I'm leaning against this wall. and putting my hands in my pockets. beat that."

"There are a whole bunch of bugs flying in my face."
I told you that was lame.
well.... see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Love that skirt, very bold and bright! Great job on the floral on floral trend, you are much braver than I am ;) You look lovely;)

    Fern & Dandy

    ReplyDelete