Sunday, January 29, 2012

redesign project!

so, this time there is a reason for the lack of posting lately. I have been working on a project for a school FCCLA competition. My category is "recycle and redesign" so I thought I would show you how the project turned out.

                                                 I got a pair of floral pants from DI....

                                                         and a possibly african... jumpsuit thingy...

                                                     and turned it into a skirt with lining!
                                            oh, and I also made pockets.. which are awesome.



and that's it. this project took me forever, but I think it's pretty sweet. I'll let you guys know how I do in the competition.

2 comments:

  1. hehe, I love the jumpsuit thing. It really is a cute skirt. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Tamsyn! It looks good on you too. Congrats on the silver. . .

    ReplyDelete