Monday, February 13, 2012

My manly style post!

Tamsyn was getting after me for not posting for a long time so here I am.

So I noticed that we only post good fashion for women and not boys so here is my stylin' boys post! :) Most of them are celebrities because I don't have any pictures of my guy friends who have an amazing style. (I have quite a few)

First of all I love these guys, second I love when guys wear skinny ties!


One direction: Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne.

Okay this is just funny because I have jimjams like these.


Yeah there is a reason that his last name is Styles.

By the way this is Ryan Gosling.

These are not celebs to my knowledge.


I couldn't find any good pictures but (I know that it kind of gay) I love when guys wear "v" neck.

I hope you enjoyed my manly fashion post! I may just do it a lot. I'll also tell a few things I like that guys wear. Like when athlete boys layer their socks. (I couldn't find a decent picture of that but i'm sure you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment