Monday, April 18, 2011

Ariel



Here is Ariel. Original, Tamsyn's, Markees.
Tamsyn: I kind of just made up my own version of the dress she makes after becoming human. (the rope/sail one.) And then she stole Eric's shirt out of the laundry because it looked comfortable. She is wearing her under the sea flower and Ursula's (I think) necklace. and I made up her shoes. because you hardly ever see her wearing shoes in the movie.
Markee: Ummmmmm... The necklace is Ursula's. Sleeves are from her blue dress. the bodice is a mix between Ursula and Prince Eric. The shell on her waist is from her...shells... The part under that is from her sail dress. The rest of her skirt is like her tail. Shoes are made up.
I know you are all probably getting tired of this princess business. Only one more, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment