Thursday, April 7, 2011

Princess again




Even though Pocahontas isn't usually counted as a Disney Princess, we still designed a new outfit for her because she deserves to be recognized once in a while, just like Mulan.
Tamsyn: (middle design) I really want to shoot my scanner. Or my colored pencils. Or my paper. Whatever it is that made this look so terrible.... But anyways... I made her with her original dress mostly. She is wearing Kocoum's belt,Governer Ratcliffe's red cape, and John's boots. And I think I gave her a feather because her dad was wearing one maybe... I don't really remember.
Markee: (right design)You can't see it but she has a collar that belongs to Governer Ratcliffes assistant whatever his name is. The top half of the dress is Nakoma's and the bottom half is the original. The shoes are from my mind :)
and there you have it. Pocahontas.

No comments:

Post a Comment