Sunday, September 25, 2011

Homecoming!

So, this Saturday was my school's homecoming. And I know you are all DYING to see my dress.. ha.. So here it is. (and the reflection on that door is pretty cool too)
 I love how it's like a grandma dress. so awesome :)
And you know those bow tights I posted about? Well, here is a creepy picture of my leg clothed in them. cool huh.
Outfit details:
dress: Downeast Basics
tights: Payless
shoes (which you can't see but they were brown flats): borrowed from my little sister.

So that's all. and it was quite an excellent date.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good date. you look so pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can honestly pull off anything. You could wear a potato sack and still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me laugh, beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete