Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A shirt made from a square.

So, I found a tutorial for a shirt made from a square of fabric, from a really cool blog which, if you want to see is here. She's pretty much a brilliant seamstress. So, I decided to try it out. I tried a practice one first, and it was kind of a fail. But I think this one turned out pretty well. Here are some pictures of my awesome home-made shirt:


Oh, and did I mention that the fabric print is grapevines? Be jealous.
Outfit details:
Top and washer necklace: DIY
Skinny jeans: Kohls
Boots: Mother's
Purple Legwarmers: Claire's
Don't be surprised if I end up making millions of these. So easy.

2 comments:

  1. sooo, i know i dont know you very well, but you make fetching cute stuff. if you ever want to make me something, do it. just ask for my measurements. seriously. that shirt is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha why thank you very much! you are too kind :) once i get better at sewing i would gladly make something for a fellow brandon flowers fan haha :)

    ReplyDelete