Wednesday, November 23, 2011

fixed shirt

so, i've had this shirt sitting in my closet forever after I fixed it, and finally wore it today. I have no idea where it came from.
I cut around the neckline because it was too high, and I didn't like the edging. and I cut about an inch from the sleeves because they were too short to be long sleeves.
I didn't resew the edges, so it's just a cut neckline and sleeves. if that makes sense...
also, I practiced my mirror picture taking skills today. it was an adventure. here are the results. (once again.. creepy photo subject alert.)
I wore it two ways. tucked in the front...
 and untucked...
 and I thought I would include some of my failures. for your viewing pleasure.



if you know me, that last one is my peeved face. with the twitching eyeball.
welp, I hope you all have a fabulous thanksgiving. I'm so excited to eat.

1 comment: