Wednesday, November 30, 2011

tamsyn: 30 for 30 preview

So Markee and I are planning on doing the 30 for 30 challenge during the month of December. If you don't know what the 30 for 30 is, here is an explanation: (I'm so kind)
basically, you take 30 articles of clothing you own and wear them in different combinations for 30 days. so you learn to mix and match... and stuff.
I chose all of my pieces and took pictures of them just for you. you're welcome.
so. here they are.

9 shirts

including this green shirt, this blue shirt, this pink shirt, this thrifted white shirt, and this home-made grape shirt












4 pairs of pants
including these jeans, these skinny jeans, and these blue pants













5 skirts
including this purple pencil skirt, this brown skirt, this plaid skirt, and this patterned skirt













6 cardigans



including this off-white one, this gray and cream one, this purple and gray one, and this black one














2 jackets















4 pairs of shoes

including these lace flats














so. those are my choices. hopefully I chose well. I'm a bit worried about the shoe selection... but whatev.
oh, and I reserve the right to add accesories including tights, scarves, bows, jewelry, belts, etc.
this is going to be fun...
and to prove my math. 9+4+5+6+2+4=30

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it all put together. Markee, where are yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah about that.... I haven't picked my clothes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my outfits picked but I'm starting tomorrow and ending on new years!

    ReplyDelete