Wednesday, May 9, 2012

what to do...

So. now that my 30 for 30 challenge is over, I want to know what YOU want to see more of on our blog.
for example:
designs
refashions
outfits of the day
polyvore
styling articles of clothing differently
things we want
hair
shoes
tutorials...
stuff like markee's post on manly fashion
themes of the week (lace, skirts, headbands, whatever)

and stuff.

PLEASE let me know in the comments. since we don't have an official email address... yet.
if you don't we'll just post whatever the heck we want to. and it might be boring. so, I would comment :)
k. thanks.

oh and markee and I are graduating in 2 1/2 weeks. CRAZINESS.
see ya.


3 comments:

  1. I would LOVE tutorials... designs are always good too, maybe some more polyvore and refashions? Hopefully that helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see just daily outfits and fashion of the week or something :) those would be cool and refashions and polyvore!

    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about a makeover? Someone like your aunt?

    ReplyDelete