Friday, September 28, 2012

flannel.

I am in love with this shirt. I got it at that one clothing exchange. you know... the one where I got this fantastic dress. that was a great day.
this shirt is so comfortable. and fits wonderfully. and it makes me feel cool. hahaha.
I also got the shoes at a thrift store. I enjoy them. immensely.
also, funny story about this shirt. I went over to a boys' dorm with my roommates and one of them was like "I really like your shirt... hey, maybe I should try buttoning mine up all the way" so he did. and then he said something like "I'm going to do this all the time now." or something.
okay... that wasn't that funny. but I was proud to be an inspiration.
and I once again apologize for the horrible picture quality...




5 comments:

  1. Love your shirt! I have quite a few and wear them all the time!!

    Lizzy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I love the shoes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you have time to take pictures but not talk to me?? You are evil...but you look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower here! Just outfit post. I just did one too!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flannel shirts...I really like the colors in this one! Now following your cute blog :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete