Wednesday, September 26, 2012

oh hey there.

hey guys! I haven't done an outfit post in forever! but I've got one. right here. I've been really busy at school. midterm testing is going on, and I have to do tons of studying. which I should be doing right now. for biology. blegh.
the weather is finally getting cooler. finally. I'm so excited! I love layering and cardigans and all that good stuff. fall is just grand.
 
these are THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES EVER. I wear them like every other day. I love them so much. they're like classy slippers.

my hair is kind of long. and I enjoy this belt.


outfit details
button up: f21
cardigan: downeast
belt: h&m
jeans: rue 21
shoes..... ?

2 comments:

  1. The plaited fluoro belt's fabulous, get stuck into studying, it's great you've given yourself the opportunity. Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blouse! Cute outfit!
    Lizzy <3

    ReplyDelete