Thursday, March 31, 2011

sewing project

So the other day I was sitting in my room and I didn't really have anything important to do so I was looking through some fabric stuff and came across this horrendous creation I made in 8th grade- a shirt. And I thought, what is the point of having this ugly article of clothing I will never wear in my life? Why don't I turn it into something I will be able to wear without publicly humiliating myself? You see, this shirt was for clothing class and so I didn't really try my hardest. the neck was really crooked and wrinkly and it was just not pretty. So I cut off the top and the sleeves and turned it into a skirt. Pretty nifty eh? The bow was around the waist of the shirt and now it is around the hips of the skirt. I'm pretty sure I'm a genius. not. I have some other sewing projects I could do so those could possibly find their way on this blog someday. maybe.

6 comments:

  1. it looks really good Tamsyn. You should wear it to school on a b-day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and can you also help me with making my design. Please Tamsyn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not very good at sewing. but I will try

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you ever going to wear it?

    ReplyDelete