Saturday, March 26, 2011

spring is here!

 Spring is here! And I do love spring!! here are a couple of springy ouftits for you. This first one is a dress with green wirish things coming out from the top to make a little flower garden. plus petal looking shoes.
 Khaki shorts of course. and a green-blue top with a transparent neckline. and cool shoes too. (blue and pink with buttons)
 pencil skirt with appliqued (?) flowers on the bottom. and a long sleeved shirt under a loose and translucent mock turtleneck blouse.
 A pink waistcoat with buttoned open-toed ankle boots.
 A lacy cardigan with a skinny bow and cropped shorts. and those sandals that everyone has.
 Bright springy colors on this one. The skirt is really green, I promise, but my scanner made it look yellow. weird. blue suspenders and a pink polkadot top. and dark blue hightop converse of course.
 Teal rain boots. those would be cool to have. and a mix of bright colors.
 This kind of reminds me of a sunflower. There is a black flower necklace and skinny black belt and a yellow shirt. and then an aqua shirt underneath. The shorts have pink stitching and the shoes are really nifty. too bad you can't really see them. blasted scanner.
I think I have an obsession with lacey things. because yet again, here is an outfit with a lacy undershirt. I need to find a new inspiration or something. The flats have ruffles all around them.
This one is probably my favorite. The top is zebraish looking, but it's not zebra print and then pink lace sleeves. see, lace again... and light pink capris with open-toed blue boots with white bows on the back. oh and a blue choker necklace.
 And that is all for now. I hope it will really start to feel like spring soon. I miss the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment