Monday, March 21, 2011

some coolish designs

 I would love a pair of leggings like that.... that mini-dress would be very simple to make.... maybe someday.
 This outfit kind of reminds me of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. I can see her wearing blue tights with gold polkadots... I really love her style, and yeah, I know she's not real. unfortunately.
 I think it would be so cool to have a quirky, playful dress like this (yeah, the print is lollipops :)) Plus, I really want shoes like that.
 Usually I don't make ouftits match as much as this one does. Floral tights and a dress with the same colors. That would be hard to find. But I guess I was too lazy to think of more creative colors. I love the old-fashioned but new look kind of like this dress.
 I made up a new style of overalls. At least I think I made it up?? The shoes are made of silk and see-through fabric.
I love vintage... This bow dress would be something you could find in your grandma's closet I think. And since my scanner is horrible... or maybe it's my colored pencils... you can't really tell but the tights are a translucent gray and underneath the dress is a translucent floral blouse. The shoes have a big ugly rose on them. awesome.
well.. that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment