Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Catching up!



So sorry everyone for slacking off. I always forget to upload my pictures on the computer so that's way I never post. I'll try to do better.










So I'm sorry for the horrible pictures my sister wasn't home so I had to use the timer and I'm not very good at that.







The Yellow shirt was my aunt Jenelle who lives in Ireland but is now moving to England, jeans I've had them for awhile, cardigan is from forever 21, and my shoes are my white keds.












Anyway I had a make outfit fit today and this was what I came up with. So Tamsyn got me this necklace for my birthday awhile ago. I LOVE OWL NECKLACES!



My dear friend Jenny Wallace made me this ring at girls camp
Thanks Jenny!




I got this braclet in 9th grade on my birthday from my friend Dana Harrell. She made it. All my friends are artsy.







1 comment: