Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm back!

Hello people. I was gone all last week and that is why this blog was dead. And here I am again, hooray! I was on vacation so I thought I would share some photos. Whenever I travel anywhere, for any occasion, I usually pack basically the same outfits. I don't know why, maybe just because they are simple and easy to mix and match.. or I'm just not creative. but anyways. here are some pictures of my "vacation outfits."
a purple cap sleeve. and a japanese statue.

my sandals.

a turquoise v neck. and a large coke bottle.

a blue cap sleeve, plaid shorts, and a fake organ.

a striped shirt and hogwarts! (and hopeless hair)
so that's it. my florida adventure. and it was amazing.
 maybe I will also share some pictures of some cool costumes and stuff I saw. maybe. school is starting tomorrow, so who knows what I'll be doing.
farewell.

2 comments: