Monday, August 29, 2011

Tights

Today, I would like to share a topic very dear to my heart. (ha ha)
Tights.
I love how tights can make your outfit look ten times better.
Or make it look like you have a creative outfit on when you really don't.
I love mixing them and layering them, even if that is not normal.
Yeah, basically tights are the bomb. I'm very happy that my collection of them is slowly expanding. woot.
and that is my ode.
Here are some designs that are blessed to include these wonderful accesories (if they are called accesories... I don't really know)



This outfit on the left includes some blue bow-patterned tights. And I'm proud to say that I have bow pattern tights (off-white). someday I will post them on here so you can see how magnificent they are. And I would like a shirt with a faux zipper down the front like that gray one.
The design on the right is kind of... lame. But at least the bright green tights are cool, right? The patterned top is supposed to be African looking.

You can barely see the tights on the left design, but trust me, they are quite stupendous. blueish gray with a bubbly/swirly pattern.
The design on the right has sheer tights with simple turquoise flowers. and yellow gladiator sandals.
This last one has purple fishnets. It also has a lacy purple top with a grayish shirt underneath, a mauve cardigan, and a swirly patterned skirt with a tie in the back. 
So that's what's going on with me. Anyone else love tights as much as I do?
the end

2 comments:

  1. I think that you should color your designs darker so that we can all see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I will try. it's the stupid scanning... haha

    ReplyDelete