Saturday, March 10, 2012

Confidence

I just felt like telling you all that with confidence you can do anything, and be anyone. You can take on any look and pull it off. Yesterday I went to a blue and gold banquet for my little brother Nicolas. Tamsyn may know this but I don't like to wear pin stripe things, and that is just what I wore to this banquet. Pin stripe dress pants with a matching vest I got a long time ago. I had my hair up in a messy bun and I was wearing a mustache that I got for Valentine's day. Yes I was out in public with a fake mustache on. Anyway to cut this story short Sister Wallace (someone who was there) came up to me and told me I could pull off anything I wear. I believe the reason for that is because I have confidence. So keep your heads up and be confident!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! Confidence does make a huge difference. With that on your sleeve...you can rock anything and look good

    sherri

    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Markee and Tamsyn, I work in secondary education in Australia, and enjoy your creative musings! I plan to show my senior class some of your pursuits! Great work, girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy our blog!

    ReplyDelete