Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Design # dous Done!

First one done.......




Random picture of Tamsyn that made me laugh.......




......and wait for iiiiiiiiiiiit........



BAM!


Design # 2 DONE!
I had some help with this dress and I think I should give my thanks to them:
My mom
Brittany Gibbs
Mrs Peaden (my clothing 1 teacher)
Mrs Holt (another facs teacher)
Mrs Wilson (for support)
This is not a very hard dress to make. I made it with my little knowledge of sewing. (I have only taken a clothing 1 class, that's it.) The hardest part was making the pattern and making up the steps as I went. So I really think anyone could make this dress.

6 comments:

  1. cute! love the last one :)
    Keep Shining, Lizzy <3
    http://prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Way to go. Have a lovely weekend.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dresses! So cool that you guys can sew!

    sherri
    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I'm loving the bottom dress!!
    wish I could sew my own clothing!

    -Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Markee, design two's excellent, the silhouette and proportion works well the nice flat collar, great work. Love the vintage look
    We are about to start our class sewing projects, will post a few results!

    ReplyDelete