Friday, March 16, 2012

I changed my mind.

If you have really awesome memory you will recall that when I made my grape shirt from a square, I made another before it, kind of a practice. I hadn't worn it because I didn't really like it, but I decided to give it a second chance, and now I think it's pretty great.
I like how it's loose, not fitted, which is in style right now. the neckline is kind of obnoxiously wide, but other than that... super.



this is what you get when you don't know when the picture is being taken.. haha

1 comment:

  1. Nice top !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete