Friday, June 1, 2012

new jacket :)

I bought this humungous jacket at a thrift store a few months ago when I got the stuff for my FCCLA project. I couldn't resist. It was only 3 dollars and I liked the print.

so of course I had to downsize it just a little bit by taking in the sleeves, sides, and hem. I can't believe it took me so long and now it's summer and too hot to wear a jacket... meh. I'll have to wait a few months to wear it. It will be fun styling it I think.
please ignore the random threads...


also I have to show you the amazing quilt my grandma made for me. she is a super talented seamstress.
I LOVE IT. It's going in my college dorm :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I feel like everytime I try to upcycle things, I take them in too much. So, then everything is too short or too small. FML.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always nervous cutting things up! Especially if I really like it because it would be tragic if it was ruined... haha

      Delete