Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Catching up

Once upon a time on October 31 my parents got married. Every year they would have a Halloween party so they could celebrate the day with friends and family but sadly when all of the children grew up the party became a babysit thing. So my parents decided to change it into an adult party. It ended up being a Murder Mystery party and it was a great success. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
For the party I was a maid.
We had sparkling cider and was delicious.
Wait...what...Markee isn't a red head anymore?
Well honestly I never was a REAL red head.
what? I don't believe you!
Well it's true I'm a natural blond but I don't really have the skin for a blond. Now i'm a brunette.

Half of the reason for dying my hair was because I wanted something different. The other half was because I'm being Katniss Everdeen for Halloween this year. 
I know, I know like everyone is being her but my brother says I look a lot like her. (I don't see it)
My costume pictures will be up tomorrow and you can tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I can't wait to see your costumes!
    -Melanie

    P.S. I’m doing a $50 Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog. You should check it out here: http://meandmr.com/post/35113285949/shabby-apple-50-giveaway

    ReplyDelete