Tuesday, October 16, 2012

reunited!

so this one time markee came and visited me at college. and she stayed overnight in my kitchen and we had a glorious time watching downton abbey and losing ipods and eating icecream and such. and we took pictures! on my balcony! which got us a lot of weird looks! but hey. who cares.
and for some reason my laptop hates markee because 2 of her pictures came up sideways. laaaame. they were cute too :(





I got this shirt at a clothing exchange. YAY FOR FREE. and markee and I saw a friend from high school and he said I looked like a farmer.... haha?


markee did my hair. it's prettty cool.
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a clothing exchange might gt one going at the chalkface. Nice to see Markee! Good up style, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOSHI! I love both of your outfits too! Sounds like you guys had an awesome time together! (:

    Lizzy <3
    www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun, fun, fun! except for losing ipods...

    ReplyDelete