Thursday, October 11, 2012

tests. and friends. and stuff.

hey guys! I just wanted to do a quick post. since I haven't forever. so voila.
I hate this awkward weather stage where I have to wear something really warm in the morning, and then change in the afternoon because the weather gets hot. oh utah. just make up your mind.  



 
look at this stressful week I have coming up. so I really should be studying right now.... meeeeeeh.
but at least I have a super sweet roommate who writes me inspiring notes :)
 
and I also have these guys. our bffs, who make life very entertaining.
(it's a personalized calendar. and a really excellent one at that)
 
oh and I totally won a giveaway today!!!! over at this really awesome blog: haircut and general attitude. I was so excited!
and that is it in the college life of tamsyn. send me good vibes for my tests. please :)



4 comments:

  1. Get-stuck-in-to-it! And good vibes for all papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good vibes coming your way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..I know how you feel with the stress.. school can be rough!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! congrats on the giveaway, too. exciting!

    ReplyDelete