Tuesday, July 3, 2012

bicycle print and a leather satchel.

hey guys.
today I would like to tell a story about this satchel.
A long time ago Markee got a satchel from DI. do you not remember? click here. yes. that satchel.
I was secretly jealous of Markee for finding that at a thrift store.
and so every time I went to a thrift store I would look for a leather satchel because I really wanted one that wasn't expensive.
and then when we were at DI two weeks ago I found this little beauty. and so now I am happy. I have a leather satchel. and guess what...
IT WAS ONLY A DOLLAR.
the end.

are you Americans all excited for the 4th of july? I am.. it's like my favorite holiday :) except for the whole state of utah is pretty much a raging inferno right now... so fireworks are kind of iffy. but other than that, and the heat, it should be GRAND. plus I am making a red white and blue shirt to wear. hopefully I finish it and it turns out well. if it does I will post pictures. if not... I will cry.
also, I really enjoy this shirt. even though I'm not much of a ruffly person.. but it has bicycles on it! so that makes it 10000x cooler.
and these pants from target are pretty great too. I loveth them.
however, the shoes are really cheaply made. forever young shoes are really not the best quality. in fact they may be the worst...





outfit details
blouse (wow I never say that): downeast
pants: target
flats: forever young
satchel: thrifted


3 comments:

  1. cute outfit. I am jealous of that shirt. I almost got it, actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your pants pegged? I used to do that when I was your age. . .well, maybe a few years younger. I guess that has been 20+ years though. Cute shirt.
    -Christi

    ReplyDelete