Monday, July 2, 2012

let's talk about this vest.

hello guys. today I would like to talk about something very dear to my heart. this vest.
while I was at my grandparent's last week with markee and our sisters we went to some thrift stores. as usual. imagine my delight when I found this vest on the rack, for 2 dollars. love at first sight. it has birds on it. and it's the perfect size. yes yes yes.
I also got the purple shirt I am wearing at DI. it had shoulder pads which I took out, and now it is wonderful. I just love thrift stores. so much.


 and... I got the rest of my braces off! that's why I had to include this picture. it's the only one where I am smiling with my teeth.

this is an extremely cheesy pose.


isn't it AWESOME? :)


outfit details:
top: thrifted
vest: thrifted
necklace: gift
skirt: downeast (on sale :))
sandals: maurices

No comments:

Post a Comment