Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm back. for now.

It's been a while eh?
This is why.
Yep. I MOVED.
Started College.
Craziness.
I don't know how I'm going to do outfit pics since I don't have a photographer anymore... sad. I"ll just have to find a photography major to do it or something. Haha.
BUT. I did take a picture of my first day of school outfit in front of our fabulous dorm mirror.

HAPPY FACE.

My first day at BYU was pretty great. The people are cooler than lots of high-school kids. You know, the delinquents who don't want to be there. NO MORE. YAY.
My roommates are pretty awesome too.
It's gonna be good.
Hopefully I will be back soon, but for now peace out.

7 comments:

  1. Well done, Flora's proud of you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask one of your roommates if they would. Or Marisa? Kailee??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to bug them though...

      Delete
    2. Come on. You never know if you don't ask! Do I have to travel there and do it for you???

      Delete
  3. I just want you to know we have the same laptop.

    ReplyDelete