Monday, August 27, 2012

Rosie the Riveter

Yesterday I was looking for new ways to do my hair so naturally I went to www.bjonesstyle.com/blog to look at her hair tutorials. Found this.

But after I saw a 50's hair tutorial by some other person on youtube so I watched it. Sorry I don't have a link or even a name for that. 1940s/50s hair tutorial that's all I got. The girl has black short hair thats black and curled and she is wearing a red top. If that helps at all. Sorry all.
But after watching that tutorial there was another hair tutorial.
Vintage Hair Tutorial pinup bandana updo "Rosie the Riveter" by CHERRY DOLLFACE. This is what it's called on YouTube. So I tried it and it turned out like this.
Since my hair was already curled it was super easy, but please try it and post the results!

2 comments: