Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Some people fail at life.


So I would like you all to know that I was going to post more of my shirts but due to a wildfire near my home I had to evacuate.....well I'll just tell you the story. Everyone should have a laugh.

Yesterday the fire started and it wasn't that bad in fact I was completely unaware of what was going on. I was in my room looking at my clothes (I always do this so I can choose what clothes I want to keep and ones I should give away.) So there's me in my room completely oblivious to the raging fire outside which has now grown. Finally due to my dying Ipod which I was listening to (Imagine Dragons of course) I came upstairs and the glorious smell of smoke wafted into my nose. I went outside and well everyone in the whole world is out there staring at a huge plume of smoke. So naturally I went downstairs and got on a more fashionable outfit on and went outside.

My parents were out there and were as usaul cracking jokes. When the firemen and police finally got there (yes they weren't there before) they cleared out everyone you didn't actually live there. With a lot of the extra people gone the firemen got to work.........kind of.

The wind had changed directions so the fire was going the other way so the firemen knew we weren't in danger, but apparently someone didn't think so.

The mayor herself told me that they had ordered a mandatory evacuation. I rolled my eyes. when she was looking away of course.

So my family and I just went inside our house and were watching the olympic happily when there was a knock on the door.

It was a sheiff "checking" on us/pressuring us to leave. so we left and stayed at my cousin's house

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment